Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Gradumication.


(eee I need to loose about 2 stone)

Graduation. The Culmination of three years of effort, sleepless nights, and a great great great deal of vodka. Got the suit out, admittedly I like my suit but none the less got all fancied up and so forth. Had to get up at 6 for the damn thing for the drive to Colraine. Stupid charger that came with the PSP failed me for the LAST TIME and suffered binnage on this discovery. Luckily I have a back up battery so my day was not without its constant and necessary musical back drop. Got to Colraine, flounced around the growing crowd for a while. Sat down for the rehearsal.. and this guy sits down beside me with what can only be described as if the legions of all hell were trying to assault my nasal passages. THE SMELL. THE UNGODLY SATANIC REEK. I almost wretched. I ask little in life but for your GRADUATION could you have at least cleansed yourself? with flaming sulphur? Then three hours ..THREE HOURS of inane babble about the staff gossip in a damn Tesco’s in Derry. I wanted a rivet gun.

Got Battlefront II ..its okay, not great and the graphics were a bit of a disappointment, just something wholly lacking in the game, no bite. Maybe all the ultra violence has made "soft" star wars shooters look and play too tame to me. Fed my 2000 AD addiction. Um what else oh in NS my Europa Class NERVA powered orbiter seems to have been a good thing.. Just entered into the Indigo wars thread and the Neptune theatre for the first time. Started in on this little ditty with James, and ah yes ..still owe Ainu, Monhim, Rezo, Komo and Movodor posts. Eeek.

Was utterly amazed at the quantity of shear idiocy in the US no fly list.

In other news what the hell is it with the island of Nippon and its rather odd inhabitants and dogs bottoms?Similar in fact to this little story of horror which is best not thought about at all.

At some point I intend to do a take on "reasons to be cheerful" by Ian Durry and the block heads, with "reasons to hate the internet". Reason to hate the internet? this is has probably already been done.

...

Listening too: Die Toten Hosen - Die Roten Rosen - Auld Lang Syne

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathicana said...

You know what's most funny about all this, is now when I read, I 'hear' it in your voice. *grins*

Seriously though, congrats again on graduation - and even moreso for suffering for it. ;)

5:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home